Blueridge BR-60 Tenor Guitar
O size body, solid spruce top, rosewood body, gloss finish
About Blueridge Guitars
You can’t go wrong with a Blueridge. A number of us at Hobgoblin have one of these… even Paul McCartney got one from us and plays it in his Dance Tonight video!
Blueridge have taken America by storm with their authentic vintage style dreadnought and auditorium guitars. No corners have been cut to keep thje price down, and the guitars speak for themselves in quality and playability.
These guitars are the pride of the pack. Everything about them shouts hand made quality until you see the price! They are all solid wood, sound fantastic, and have received brilliant reviews across the board.
This range offers outstanding value for money with authentic forward X bracing, solid Sitka spruce top and carved mahogany low profile neck.
Bristol guitars are made by Saga, the Blueridge people. The Bristol models benefit from many of the same features as Blueridge but at a cut down price.These have been an instant sucess with our shop customers.
- Guitare de taille 0 avec table en épicéa massif, caisse en palissandre et finition brillante
- Fabrication Blueridge Guitars, des guitares bluegrass vintage authentiques
- Table en épicéa massif avec barrage parabolique PreWar avancé en X, sculpté à la main.
- Chevalet en palissandre. Sillets en os. Finition naturelle brillante
- Touche en palissandre indien avec barre de réglage ajustable, manche plat en acajou sculpté et jonction caisse/manche en queue d’aronde.